Speed and Efficiencies
As you may know, hiring takes time, but when your business is stalled, you don’t have months and months to waste. After all, time is money. Q2Mark’s Fraction CMO will only take a few weeks to integrate and then hit the ground running.
Your standard CMO will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our on-demand executive leadership and marketing team works on an agreed-upon monthly retainer basis and via defined project fees.
Q2Mark on-demand executive marketing leadership implements proven processes, procedures, and marketing communications tactics that have ramped up growth for several other businesses just like yours. We’re ready to take action now to fill gaps, identify challenges, and implement tactics to overcome them.
Our Outsource CMO contract doesn’t require a long-term commitment. We work based on your goals, budget, priorities, and business capacity.
The great thing about Q2Mark Fractional CMO services is you don’t just get expertise, but you get access to top marketing and communications talent and a network of other resources, vendors, cutting-edge platforms, tools, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
As your outsourced CMO, we’re continually working to refine our strategy based on a myriad of shifting business factors. Our high-performing functionality includes:
- Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy: This type of planning brings your company’s why and defines your product or service and who it benefits.
- Product-Market Fit in Your Industry: Here, we establish your target consumer and highlight their pain points, allowing you to determine the value proposition.
- Discover Your Core Demographic: In defining your target market, we research and collect data that tells us the preferences of customers predisposed to your product or service. Think age, gender, where they reside, relationship status, education, etc.
- Establishing Your Brand: Our goal here is to establish a trusted interaction/connection with your customer that clearly conveys how your product or service will improve their lives.
- Content and Digital Marketing Strategies: There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to building brand awareness and driving leads and conversions. We will work to build a unique strategy for your specific business using a combination of paid, owned, and earned media that speaks directly to your target market and draws them in.
- Analysis and Results: Truly understanding how your prospects and consumers are reacting to your brand and your offering requires elaborate attention to developing buyer personas, cultivating sales funnels, product or service roadmaps, and data interpretation, among other analyses.